DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
CLICK ON THE ICON TO ACCESS
||Google Chrome is a freeware web browser developed by Google. Chrome typically keeps itself up to date.
The Firefox browser is created by Mozilla, a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote openness, innovation and opportunity on the web.
||Internet Explorer is Microsoft's leading internet browser.
||To avoid problems with video and bandwidth, the minimum requirements are:
- 800 MHz Pentium III
- 256 MB Ram
- Video card capable of 800 x 600 resolution and 16-bit color
- External speakers
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, or higher
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Firefox 42.0 or higher, or Google Chrome
- 1st party cookies allowed
- Active X Controls enabled (may be sent to "prompt for permission to run "Active X" notification)
- Windows Media Player 10 or higher with digital rights management (DRM) allowed
- DSL (or greater) broadband Internet connection
- 32 bit browser for flash video
||If you are using Internet Explorer and are having difficulty with video, click your start icon, select "All Programs" and use the browser without the (64-bit).
||Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources. Google Scholar helps you find relevant work across the world of scholarly research.
Tablet or Mobile users
The site is designed with tablet and mobile users in mind. Of course, we don't recommend doing all of your reading on the itty-bitty screen of a cell phone!
Please do contact us if you need assistance. We cannot anticipate the settings for every device out there - they are all different. But we promise to do our best.
Live Participation in Webinars, Master Teleworkshops, etc.
While we recommend joining us on a regular PC, Mac, or laptop for the full experience, we know that sometimes a tablet is more convenient.
- Download the Zoom application ahead of time if you can. You can also search for "Zoom" from the Apple AppStore or Google Play
- Copy the Meeting ID from the course or your reminder email into the app
- If you experience trouble with the Zoom application, please contact us, or Zoom support
Recordings are made available after the event and can be viewed from our online training facility. Look for a reminder email or log in to our website.
Last modified: Wednesday, 11 January 2017, 4:11 PM